Specialized Treatment for the Foot & Ankle
- If you experience foot or ankle pain, or have a deformity of your foot or ankle that makes your daily activities uncomfortable-then we want to help you. We specialize in reconstructive foot and ankle surgery.
- If you have difficulty walking secondary to an injury -then we are here to help you.
- If you are experiencing problems associated with Diabetes-complications such as ulcers, infection, Charcot deformity-then we want to help you
- If you are having either an acute or chronic problem with your foot or ankle- we are here to help you.
- If you have hammertoes, bunions, metatarsal problems to painful flatfeet, heel spurs, plantar fasciitis to Achilles tendon problems, arthritic conditions of the foot or ankle- we are here to help you.
As a leading specialist in Podiatric medicine and foot and ankle surgery in California, Dr. Marcus provides his patients with the most advanced treatment and diagnostic methods available for treatment of a wide variety of disorders.
About -Dr Michael J Marcus -
- Board Certified in Foot and Ankle Surgery ( American Board of Podiatric Foot and Ankle Surgery )
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Associate Clinical professor of medicine at Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine
- Clincal teaching staff Western University College of Health Sciences-involved in Residency Training
- Staff member-Beverly Hospital-Montebello, Hoag Hospital Irvine and Newport Beach, Hoag Orthopedic Institute
- Ilizarov Trained- For reconstruction/Limb Salvage- Kurgan Russia
- State appointed Qualified Medical Examiner-more than 20 years of experience
- Independent Medical Examiner
- Possesses more than 30 years of clinical experience
- Assistant to the Chair of Podiatric Surgery Department Hoag Memeorial Hosopital( present)
- Chief of Surgery Department Beverly Hospital, Montebello ,Ca (2015-2016)
Our priority is to deliver quality care to informed patients in a comfortable and convenient setting. We hope you find this web site useful and invite you to contact us with your questions at any time.